Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to allow users to change styles.

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    No problems for me.

Style & Settings and Optimization Options

• Default Style
      • vB4 Default Style

• Default Style for Modern Mobile Browsers
      • Mobile Style

• Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers
      • Mobile Style

• Allow Users to Change Style
      • Yes

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    Originally posted by katim110 View Post
    im gonna turn off until vb team comes with a solution. because i want to force my visitors to use whatever style has been specified.
    I'm turning it off as the style itself is FULL of bugs using an iphone/safari... The text on some threads is all down one side of the screen and the login icons are huge and in the middle of the screen....

Check attachment. This is not on every thread but certainly on a lot of them and using iphone and samsung/andriod phones using their default browsers.

EDIT: What's odd is when you find one of these threads that do not display properly if you hit refresh it will then load properly, most of the time!

EDIT2: Seems to be only threads that have a lot of text content or a picture. So perhaps it's a loading timing issue?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zelnik; Wed 16 Feb '11, 4:47am.

Leave a comment:

• katim110
    replied
    Originally posted by zelnik View Post
    Yup but it's the same on the official forum.. It's a solution, but a very very poor one and by the looks of it how this was designed.. SIGH....
    im gonna turn off until vb team comes with a solution. because i want to force my visitors to use whatever style has been specified.

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    that's not really the solution. you know why? because you keep seeing under your forums the selection of the templates.
    Yup but it's the same on the official forum.. It's a solution, but a very very poor one and by the looks of it how this was designed.. SIGH....

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    Originally posted by Cadellin View Post
    Have you changed the "Default Style for Modern Mobile Browsers" and "Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers"?
    yes, but same,.,,

Leave a comment:

• Alteran Ancient
    replied
    where is the VB team ????
    In California, apparently. Considering it's 11:43AM over here, it's probably some time before 4AM over there, thus, no developer response for a number of hours. Try again later.

Leave a comment:

• katim110
    replied
    Great auto detect now working so it was only an instruction fail then!

Now us forum owners have a problem as people with laptops etc now have the ability to select it in the usercp (or the bottom menu) to use and thus bypass other stuff I have like adsense and the sidebar with content etc!!!

Now the question is what to do with the edited templates in the brand new style!??! revert?
    that's not really the solution. you know why? because you keep seeing under your forums the selection of the templates.

Leave a comment:

• katim110
    replied
    where is the VB team ????

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    Allow Users To Change Styles set to yes
    Great auto detect now working so it was only an instruction fail then!

Now us forum owners have a problem as people with laptops etc now have the ability to select it in the usercp (or the bottom menu) to use and thus bypass other stuff I have like adsense and the sidebar with content etc!!!

Now the question is what to do with the edited templates in the brand new style!??! revert?

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    replied
    Have you changed the "Default Style for Modern Mobile Browsers" and "Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers"?

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    pls, vb team help this problem ........... i think many people face problems..

Leave a comment:

• Alteran Ancient
    replied
    I'm also having this problem.

http://www.sgc-clan.com/forum.php?styleid=36

If your web browser is stuck on the broken style and thus you are seeing white, set your style ID to -1 to go back to the default.

Leave a comment:

• katim110
    replied
    but does that url work if you go to it direct with your iphone? as it doesn't for me.. Only way it works is if I use the styleid url on my laptop.

Ah tried you site as yes it does, well you are one further than me
    Allow Users To Change Styles set to yes

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    same here
    Could this be another QA disaster?!?!?!? It's not looking good is it!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X