Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sushubh
    replied
    argh. a lot of templates are in red color at my end. should i revert them all? it's strange because i just installed the mobile theme as the release document stated!

i am storing css stylesheets as files.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by Sushubh View Post
    http://notepad.cc/share/a6xmoGYWwS

HTML Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="clientscript/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.0a2.min.css?v={vb:raw vboptions.simpleversion}" />

<vb:if condition="$vboptions['storecssasfile']">
        {vb:cssfile main-rollup.css}
            {vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_links}
    <vb:else />
        {vb:cssfile bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css{vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_list}}
    </vb:if>

{vb:raw template_hook.headinclude_css}
    i see this in the headinclude template in my mobile theme that i imported. absolutely no manual change to it. and it is a separate parent theme.
    Are you storing stylesheets in the database or the filesystem?
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Thu 17 Feb '11, 4:22am.

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Yes I do, no idea why that's the case but I'll find out when the development team are online later.
    Thanks mate - Have you tried reverting them and do they change at all? I don't want to try it as mine is 'semi' working apart from not displaying threads with a lot of content properly until you refresh once or twice.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by zelnik View Post
    Trevor while you're at it can you please check and confirm if your install has lots of red (edited) templates for the mobile style as 'default' ? It seems that way for quite a few people.
    Yes I do, no idea why that's the case but I'll find out when the development team are online later.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by shiaforums View Post
    What's interesting with your site is that the CMS is part changed into the mobile style indicating that something's gone wrong with the import to your database as the CMS shouldn't be affected. Can you delete the mobile style then try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server. Then re-upload the mobile style to your site again.

Does this resolve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Sushubh View Post
    i see this in the headinclude template in my mobile theme that i imported. absolutely no manual change to it. and it is a separate parent theme.
    What this template name in red, indicating it has been edited?! as mine is and like yourself I've not touched a thing!

Leave a comment:

• Sushubh
    replied
    What CSS calls are in your mobile style headinclude template? I see links in your source code to CSS templates that I don't have in mine...
    http://notepad.cc/share/a6xmoGYWwS

HTML Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="clientscript/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.0a2.min.css?v={vb:raw vboptions.simpleversion}" />

<vb:if condition="$vboptions['storecssasfile']">
    	{vb:cssfile main-rollup.css}
            {vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_links}
    <vb:else />
    	{vb:cssfile bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css{vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_list}}
    </vb:if>

{vb:raw template_hook.headinclude_css}

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    Links?
    http://www.shiaforums.com/vb/?styleid=55

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    What CSS calls are in your mobile style headinclude template? I see links in your source code to CSS templates that I don't have in mine...
    Trevor while you're at it can you please check and confirm if your install has lots of red (edited) templates for the mobile style as 'default' ? It seems that way for quite a few people.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirt Bike Addict View Post
    I guess everyone has their own opinion as I can't see people using the mobile style on a PC, even if it means no ads. For one you have a text only editor and second there's a lot of stuff that we take for granted missing in the mobile style, one being the What's New.
    I suppose it depends on the user demographic that ones site gets. Mine seem to be middle aged onwards so they have no interest in anything but the content and being able to read and reply to it simply and for that the mobile skin is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Sushubh
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post2118108

my links are posted here.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Links?

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    Well, a member using a Palm got the blank screen mentioned here. I changed both mobile settings to "none" then my Droid gets a blank page if I tried to go into my profile settings.

Leave a comment:

• Sushubh
    replied
    i still have not much idea about the mobile theme as it does not work on my forum.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X