Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adem GENÇ
    replied
    Mobile Style problem in this plug-in: "VSa - Sub-Forum Manager" Disable required

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    what i do now ??????????? pls vb team help me...
    Last edited by shiaforums; Sat 23 Jul '11, 3:15am.

Leave a comment:

• encryption
    replied
    Here's the URL to my test board in case you want to test there too

http://www.mercuryserver.com/vb4/forum.php?styleid=20

Originally posted by encryption View Post
    Playing some more, here's what I see. This css value is defaulting to hidden:

.ui-mobile-rendering > * {
    visibility: hidden;
    }

And this one is defaulting to none:

.ui-page {
    display: none;
    }

Disabling both CSS values (via Firebug) lets the page load... but it still doesn't pull my custom stylevars, even though they are inheriting

When checking this with no parent style, the visibility property doesn't exist and the display property exists but is overridden

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

-----------------------------
    after this same problem,
    Last edited by shiaforums; Sat 23 Jul '11, 3:15am.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    To troubleshoot this, temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    - delete the mobile style via AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager [Delete Style]
    - download a new copy of the ZIP file from http://members.vbulletin.com
    - unzip this to somewhere on your PC
    - delete the includes/config.php.new file and install/install.php file
    - upload all other files to your forum directory making sure you overwrite all files currently there
    - re-import Mobile Style

Thanks....

but same result. http://www.shiaforums.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=56

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    - delete the mobile style via AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager [Delete Style]
    - download a new copy of the ZIP file from http://members.vbulletin.com
    - unzip this to somewhere on your PC
    - delete the includes/config.php.new file and install/install.php file
    - upload all other files to your forum directory making sure you overwrite all files currently there
    - re-import Mobile Style

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    ok Thanks., Sorry i m new user vb., just i upgrade many time, tell me stip by stip what i do now, Thanks for reply

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I'm not saying to run it, I'm saying don't upload the install.php file

Leave a comment:

• shiaforums
    replied
    What's interesting with your site is that the CMS is part changed into the mobile style indicating that something's gone wrong with the import to your database as the CMS shouldn't be affected. Can you delete the mobile style then try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server. Then re-upload the mobile style to your site again.

Does this resolve the problem?
    Sorry i dont know about full install/install.php ????

b4 i /install/upgrade.php " & now u say i install/install.php ??? itis safe not missing anything ??

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Unfortunately I can't recreate this on your site as I don't have an Android or Palm device. It works fine on my PC and iPhone however.

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    Links?
    forum

Leave a comment:

• Sushubh
    replied
    Originally posted by zelnik View Post
    NO!!!!

I've just reverted the footer template and it reverts it to the vbulletin default skin template so the mobile skin no longer works.. Luckily I took a backup of the footer template so I've got it working again. You have to love the QA or lack of it lol!
    same thing happened. removed the style. imported it again. back to the original situation. following trevor's advice now.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• zelnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Sushubh View Post
    argh. a lot of templates are in red color at my end. should i revert them all? it's strange because i just installed the mobile theme as the release document stated!
    NO!!!!

I've just reverted the footer template and it reverts it to the vbulletin default skin template so the mobile skin no longer works.. Luckily I took a backup of the footer template so I've got it working again. You have to love the QA or lack of it lol!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X