Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mobile style doesnt work for me strange

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    another thing that I find odd is the new mobile style already has numerous templates that are in RED so "Template is Customized in this Style" and I've not changed anything?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by katim110 View Post
      ok, i did now. http://forums.zoubida.nl/index.php?styleid=12 its working. but when i surf with my iphone to my forums, it doesn't auto detect the style
      but does that url work if you go to it direct with your iphone? as it doesn't for me.. Only way it works is if I use the styleid url on my laptop.

      Ah tried you site as yes it does, well you are one further than me

      Comment


      • #18
        same for me, not work
        Last edited by shiaforums; Sat 23 Jul '11, 3:05am.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by zelnik View Post
          another thing that I find odd is the new mobile style already has numerous templates that are in RED so "Template is Customized in this Style" and I've not changed anything?
          same here

          Comment


          • #20
            I know the chances of someone who have successfully got this working reading this thread are minimal. But on the off chance anyone reading this thread, have you successfully got this to work?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by katim110 View Post
              same here
              Could this be another QA disaster?!?!?!? It's not looking good is it!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by zelnik View Post
                but does that url work if you go to it direct with your iphone? as it doesn't for me.. Only way it works is if I use the styleid url on my laptop.

                Ah tried you site as yes it does, well you are one further than me
                Allow Users To Change Styles set to yes

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm also having this problem.

                  http://www.sgc-clan.com/forum.php?styleid=36

                  If your web browser is stuck on the broken style and thus you are seeing white, set your style ID to -1 to go back to the default.
                  -- David.

                  If I spend much more time browsing these forums, I could be subjected to: 1. Burnt retinas, 2. Angry customers, 3. Lack of moderation, 4. Arguments.
                  This used to be a nice place; what the hell's gone wrong?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    pls, vb team help this problem ........... i think many people face problems..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Have you changed the "Default Style for Modern Mobile Browsers" and "Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers"?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by katim110 View Post
                        Allow Users To Change Styles set to yes
                        Great auto detect now working so it was only an instruction fail then!

                        Now us forum owners have a problem as people with laptops etc now have the ability to select it in the usercp (or the bottom menu) to use and thus bypass other stuff I have like adsense and the sidebar with content etc!!!

                        Now the question is what to do with the edited templates in the brand new style!??! revert?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          where is the VB team ????

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by zelnik View Post
                            Great auto detect now working so it was only an instruction fail then!

                            Now us forum owners have a problem as people with laptops etc now have the ability to select it in the usercp (or the bottom menu) to use and thus bypass other stuff I have like adsense and the sidebar with content etc!!!

                            Now the question is what to do with the edited templates in the brand new style!??! revert?
                            that's not really the solution. you know why? because you keep seeing under your forums the selection of the templates.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by katim110 View Post
                              where is the VB team ????
                              In California, apparently. Considering it's 11:43AM over here, it's probably some time before 4AM over there, thus, no developer response for a number of hours. Try again later.
                              -- David.

                              If I spend much more time browsing these forums, I could be subjected to: 1. Burnt retinas, 2. Angry customers, 3. Lack of moderation, 4. Arguments.
                              This used to be a nice place; what the hell's gone wrong?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cadellin View Post
                                Have you changed the "Default Style for Modern Mobile Browsers" and "Default Style for Old Mobile Browsers"?
                                yes, but same,.,,

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X