Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Have you tried {vb:raw thread_url} instead of [THREADURL]? Strictly speaking, you should post over at www.vbulletin.corg for assistance with this...

Leave a comment:

• chapsrulez
    replied
    Trevo.

I have tried using the facebook connect integration, but the code uses {vb: raw href} and that links the like button to a single address (which would be my homepage)

What i want to do is add the like button under the title and link of the threads displayed in my forum homepage, so i need to call to the thread URL to add it to the fb code.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you're upgrading to vB4, just use the built in Facebook Connect integration as it includes the Like button...

Leave a comment:

• chapsrulez
    started a topic [Forum] Thread full URL (how to)

Thread full URL (how to)

Hi, im modifying my FORUMDISPLAY template to add a "facebook like" button under the title of the threads, but i cant find how to call to the full thread URL.

The code for the like button is:

PHP Code:
    <div style="padding:6px 0px 0px 6px;"><iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=[THREADURL]&amp;layout=standard&amp;show-faces=false&amp;width=100&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:500px; height:26px"></iframe></div
    Im upgrading from VB 3.7 where i used the following code:

PHP Code:
    <div style="padding:6px 0px 0px 6px;"><iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=$vboptions[bburl]/showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$news[threadid]&amp;layout=standard&amp;show-faces=false&amp;width=100&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:500px; height:26px"></iframe></div
    Could somebody tell me what is the vb code to use to call the full url of a thread.
    Thanks.