Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    I have it set now with "Create Content" NOT checked and "Can Publish" IS checked. Users can now see the "Promote as Article" button but get this error when they try to use it, "An unknown error has occured with your submission. Please try again. If this error continues to occur, please notify the administrator."

So, again I ask... how to allow the users to promote a news article but not have it published until someone can review it?

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
    Allow them to "create content" but not to "publish".
    That's what I had and the Promote to Article button was not displaying.

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    Allow them to "create content" but not to "publish".

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    You lost me?

Leave a comment:

• Edwin Brown
    replied
    Actually, that should be CMS "create" permission.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    Confusing... I want them to be able to PROMOTE but NOT PUBLISH (go live). We need to review their news before it get "Published". What is "Create Content" setting do? I assumed they can create the content, but it would not be published by checking "Create Content" and unselecting "Can Publish".

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    If a usergroup has permission to publish in the CMS, they should be able to see the promote to article button.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    started a topic [CMS] Promote to Article Setting?

Promote to Article Setting?

Certain usergroups cannot see this option. Where is it located? I have checked Usergroups and don't see it.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X