X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briansol
    replied
    Thanks, I had the same question.

If I export this style with a customized 'admin default', will it import correctly, or should i expect to have to update the style on the imported site as well manually again?

Leave a comment:

• woodscooter
    replied
    Ah, yes, I got it now.

On my site, User Profile Options - Profile Styling was not enabled, so no tab appeared.

Thank you so much for helping me out.

WS.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    There should be a button that says "customize my profile" to the right of your profile tabs. Check it out on your profile here.

If that's not on your own site then maybe you've have profile customization off. Turn it on in admincp>user profile options then make sure you have the usergroup permissions allow for it too.

Leave a comment:

• woodscooter
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, punchbowl, but I'm still mystified.

I'm a super administrator, as defined by includes/config.php, yet my profile doesn't show any way of altering colours.

I can go to "Edit Profile" or click on my username to see my public profile. Nowhere is there any facility for customisation, apart from the normal editing of text boxes, the same as everyone else can.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Can you describe, in language suitable for a dummy, which page I should be on, and what I should be looking for??

Ever so much thanks.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    On your own profile. You as admin customize it then set it as site default.

Leave a comment:

• woodscooter
    replied
    Sorry, I should have posted this in "vBulletin Templates, Graphics & Styles".

Please, moderator, will you move it for me?

Leave a comment:

• woodscooter
    started a topic [Forum] Finding vb:raw in a css template

Finding vb:raw in a css template

This is from css template userprofile.css.

It doesn't use stylevars, yet I would like to change the values.

Code:
    .userprof_headers{
    	color: {vb:raw headers_text_color};
    	background-color: {vb:raw headers_background_color};
    	background-image: {vb:raw headers_background_image};
    	background-repeat: {vb:raw headers_background_repeat};
    }
    Can anybody tell me where the vb:raw values are set up? What's the best way to change them?