Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Styles crahsed after installing mobile style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Styles crahsed after installing mobile style.

I updated my test forum to the 4.1.2 Beta and everything went well (except for missing certain bugfixes, and I don't want to comment on the Vertical Response idea because you guys said it all!). After that I checked everything and everything went fine.

So I installed the mobile style following the instructions. Again everything went fine and the mobile style works well so far. BUT: the normal styles are now all messed up, including the default style. I suspect the auto detection settings to be incorrect. However I don't find them anywhere. Not in the Style and language options, not in the API and Mobile Device options or anywhere else. Could someone please tell me where I can find them and fix my normal styles again?

On a normal PC I cannot change the messed styles anymore, changing it on the selection menu doesn't cause a reaction. Actually I got stuck on one style and nothing is clickable anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks.
    sigpic

I got that too. I had to re-import the default vB style to fix.
    SpankMe
    Kiwi Biker
    SV Portal

Comment

Same here. (See this thread)

Comment

Creating a new style, then importing the mobile style into it seems to work.
        SpankMe
        Kiwi Biker
        SV Portal

Comment

Originally posted by SpankMe View Post
          I'm sure I tried that, but I'll give it another go.

Comment

There was (is?) a bug that related to adding styles from the server location.

From memory, it was not triggered if you are actually *uploading* a new style.
            My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

This has already been reported: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-11202.

But thankfully we got a working newsletter option now... ;-).

There was (is?) a bug that related to adding styles from the server location.

From memory, it was not triggered if you are actually *uploading* a new style.
              Doing it like this worked by the way. Installig the style from the server as suggested causes the crash of styles!
              Last edited by ceho; Sun 6th Feb '11, 4:14am.
              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X