Forum breaks in Firefox but not Chrome or IE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum breaks in Firefox but not Chrome or IE

Can someone check the following site in Firefox and in another browser of your choice, and tell me what you see in each one? - http://55productionz.com/forum/forum.php

In Firefox I'm seeing a partially loaded site, and when logged in as Admin I can't even get to the ACP. The site is basically unusable. Steps I've done to resolve:
    • Re-uploaded all the original vB files (running 4.0.2 on this particular site)
    • Disabled all hooks and plugins in config.php
    • Uploaded tools.php to try resetting cookie path, etc. (couldn't even enter the customer number to access it!)
    • Cleared Firefox browser cache, cookies, and history.

I also looked at the site in Firefox on another computer that had never visited that site before, and it's still trashed. Yet, in Chrome and IE it's perfect. Obviously it's not a vB problem, but I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any suggestions on what to try?

Thanks.
    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

FF 4 Beta 10 here.... No problem at all.

Comment

Thanks for that. Yeah I forgot to mention I'm running 3.6.x on this machine, and 3.5.x on the other. It's too strange that the site is broken on both!
      ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Originally posted by cbiweb View Post
        Thanks for that. Yeah I forgot to mention I'm running 3.6.x on this machine, and 3.5.x on the other. It's too strange that the site is broken on both!
        Yeah I don't see why any installation of FF3 wouldn't be loading your forum perfectly. I have used FF as default browser for many years, through all the different versions, and never had any such issue.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X