No announcement yet.

I need help aligning my banner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] I need help aligning my banner.

I want to be able to make my banner move down and to the right a little bit. Instead of this, it is at the top behind where I login and it looks messed up. My site is here http://www.talkbeatz.com/forum.php and you will see the VIP banner. That is the banner that I want to fix.

i'm trying to figure out the magic of banner formatting also so sorry i'm not able to help with that. i like how you have individual icons for each forum though. can you please explain how you did that? also, how did you replace the vbulletin icon to the left of the URL bar at the top of the browser page?
    thanks,
    bart

Comment

Oh! Sorry for the super late reply. I have been very busy lately. I have found the solution to my question. As for your question, the image in the browser is called a favicon. I cant remember exactly how I did it but it was very easy. Just search "vbulletin" and "favicon" in google. I changed the icons for each forum using a mod called Forum Category Icons (Advanced)

I hoped I helped. You mind telling me the name of your site?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X