Few problems after moving server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Few problems after moving server

Hi, I've just moved server, so I know this is not exactly a VB issue, but my host who done the move are denying responsibility.

Basically I get this at the top of my forum.

Code:
    Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/loadavg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/directory:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(122) : eval()'d code on line 9
    And this when I try to view a thread.

Code:
    Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/loadavg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/directory:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(122) : eval()'d code on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5363) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3904
    I can see it's a problem with my headers and or cookies, but I'm not sure how to go about fixing this, is it something I need to change within my cookie domain or is it something not right on the server?

I also can't log into my Admin CP and if I log out I've got a feeling I won't be able to log into the forum again either.

I'm not using Nameservers, I'm just using the A Address.
    Last edited by Da_Vinci; Wed 26 Jan '11, 9:43am.

You have a modification that is trying to access the server loads and that option is not available on the new server. You need to remove that modification.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Cheers Steve, that solved it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X