Can't see delete icon / delete notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Can't see delete icon / delete notification

After I deleted a member posts/threads, when I select to see his posts by going to profile then view member posts, I can see all the posts listed including the deleted one, but there are no deleted icon in the list view. In 3.xx vbulletin, it showed deleted icon for deleted posts/threads. Is it a bug ?
    Thanks

Can you show me a screen shot.

Comment

Originally posted by anht1706 View Post
      After I deleted a member posts/threads, when I select to see his posts by going to profile then view member posts, I can see all the posts listed including the deleted one, but there are no deleted icon in the list view. In 3.xx vbulletin, it showed deleted icon for deleted posts/threads. Is it a bug ?
      Thanks
      If you are running 4.1.1 maybe it could be that you didn't upload the images fodler?
      Since, as per this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post2092581
      The icon showing a deleted post is moved to a new location (they also changed it to be one version for mouse over).

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X