Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Footer of vBulletin 4.1.1

Hey guys,

I wanted to asl you some question about footer. I want my footer to look like this:

But these people do not has copyright by vbulletin, as you can see? Is that legal??

Because this is how my websites footer look like:

I want to increase the size of Contact Us | Advertise | About Us | Privacy Policy | DMCA | Disclaimer like the above image. Can somebody tell me how it is done?

..Just let me know too, if its possible to remove
    Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.1
    Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

I have heard, people can hack the forum..by seeing which vbulletin version he/she is using!?

All suggestions are welcome.
    K

Copyright removal can be purchased separately. Well, it at least used to be the case, not sure about v4.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadcrow View Post
      Copyright removal can be purchased separately. Well, it at least used to be the case, not sure about v4.
      Seriously?
      How about making Contact Us | etc... Big?

Comment

Originally posted by Krishan View Post
        Seriously?
        How about making Contact Us | etc... Big?
        You can modify whatever you would like in the footer, but the Copyright information has to remain intact unless you purchase the branding-free option. (~$170.00) If you purchases this option, you can remove the vBulletin copy right info.
        To be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
          You can modify whatever you would like in the footer, but the Copyright information has to remain intact unless you purchase the branding-free option. (~$170.00) If you purchases this option, you can remove the vBulletin copy right info.
          Got it about Copyright!

Any ideas to make the size "font" BIG in footer?
          I want to same size like 1st image on top. "Contact Us | Advertise | About Us | Privacy Policy | DMCA | Disclaimer"

Comment

That's just regular HTML, I take. Increase size for the footer text.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadcrow View Post
              That's just regular HTML, I take. Increase size for the footer text.
              "<div align="center" style="margin-top:15px">"

This?

Comment

Additional inf: I added </div> too in the end. It remain the same!

Comment

Bump! anyone?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X