Images - Adjusting Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Images - Adjusting Size?

I upgraded to 4.1.1, and can not use the function of a pencil over an image in my articles I have created to select the size of the photo. They all now show up as ATTACH in the article thread...

I used to be able to do this, where is this setting?

Change that to [ATTACH=config] and save. You should be able to edit it after that.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I tried that, but it did not work. I have selected the Enhanced HTML editor...
      All I see in my article editor is [ATTACH=CONFIG] with no ability to use the pencil editor to set the size...

Comment

Works for me. Screen pic?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Simply, when I attach an image "inline" it just shows up as [ATTACH=CONFIG]... Is there a setting on how images are uploaded... Seem to me there used to be an option for this. Don't have an easy way to do a screen shot...

Used to have the image in the actual article, then I could hover over the image to set the settings...

I know I am missing something basic.

Comment

Screen pic of your edit page?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-23 at 7.39.35 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	3681261

Here you go... This is what my screen looks like...

Comment

It doesn't look like you have the Enhanced editor enabled.

Make sure all the WYSIWYG editors are enabled here:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Posting Interface Options -> Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls

Then make sure you have selected the enhanced editor in your User CP:

Settings -> Edit Options -> Message Editor Interface -> Enhanced Interface

This should work assuming you have not altered the templates.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have enabled "Enable Standard & WYSIWYG Controls" in my AdminCP, the UserCP is set as described for enhanced...

Also have verified also in the default VB4 style...

I must be missing something basic... Any other suggestions?

Comment

what browser you use? The current WYSIWYG is not working with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Opera browsers
                    Last edited by Abdulla Ashoor; Sun 23rd Jan '11, 5:16pm.
                    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
                    vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment

Originally posted by al3bed View Post
                      what browser you use? The current WYSIWYG is not working with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Opera browsers
                      That was it... I just got a new iMac 27", and never even considered the browser was the issue... Just downloaded Firefox, works fine now... Thanks for your help... Hope they get that working on Safari, Chrome in one of the upcoming releases...

Comment

Originally posted by interfx View Post
                        That was it... I just got a new iMac 27", and never even considered the browser was the issue... Just downloaded Firefox, works fine now... Thanks for your help... Hope they get that working on Safari, Chrome in one of the upcoming releases...
                        it will work once CKEditor implemented on 4.1.3 as what Adrian said
                        Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
                        vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X