Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Some servers are case sensitive which is why I asked.

Leave a comment:

• dcuSheik
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    I hope you mean .dallascowboysuniverse.com not actually .Dallascowboysuniverse.com ?

Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?
    I'll try that.

About the bold part, it's all lower case, no caps. Would that be a problem if it was? It's not, but it sounded like that would be a huge deal.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I hope you mean .dallascowboysuniverse.com not actually .Dallascowboysuniverse.com ?

Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• dcuSheik
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    AdminCP > Settings > Options > cookie settings > cookie domain

As for the second question, can you go and browse your site via both yoursite.com (no www in front) and www.yoursite.com? Or do you have a redirect in place so if you enter yoursite.com into the browser, you end up at www.yoursite.com (or vice versa).
    Cookies is set to: .Dallascowboysuniverse.com

I can access my site with and without the www.

Thanks for explaining that for me.

What do I do now?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    AdminCP > Settings > Options > cookie settings > cookie domain

As for the second question, can you go and browse your site via both yoursite.com (no www in front) and www.yoursite.com? Or do you have a redirect in place so if you enter yoursite.com into the browser, you end up at www.yoursite.com (or vice versa).

Leave a comment:

• dcuSheik
    replied
    Yeah, I am new to all of this, I don't know how to answer either of those questions.

How would I find out the answers to those questions?

Leave a comment:

• dcuSheik
    replied
    Geez. Good questions. Best I can do is check when I get hone. I'm not sure about either question.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    It could be a cookie issue, I suppose. What is your cookie domain set to? And do you allow users to browse your site via both yoursite.com and www.yoursite.com?

Leave a comment:

• dcuSheik
    started a topic [Forum] Private messages

Private messages

I'll explain this the best I can, I appreciate any help offered.

For example:

I recieve a private message, I read it, I close it out, leave my website(I'm still logged in via "Remember me option", I return to my website and that same private message I read 5 minutes ago pops back up as if it were a new message.

What's going on with that?

Vbulletin 4.0.8
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X