HELP!!! No Index File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want it to override again.
    Last edited by jenniferd; Thu 17th Mar '11, 10:34pm.

Comment

As long as you copy the two folders:

includes
      vbseo_sitemap

to the same area where your main vbulletin folders are, such as your admincp, modcp, images etc.. you will be fine.

the includes folder will want to merge or overwrite the existing includes folder, but most FTP software should handle it as a merge, it should NOT affect the existing contents of the includes folder.

So, when you are done copying the folders, in the same area where your vbulletin folders are, you should have a new folder called 'vbseo_sitemap'.
      To be updated...

Comment

Thank you, I'm going to try again tomorrow and use an FTP this time. Are you going to be online tomorrow? I want to do it when you're around. You are so helpful. I really appreciate all your help.
        Last edited by jenniferd; Thu 17th Mar '11, 10:34pm.

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferd View Post
          Thank you, I'm going to try again tomorrow and use an FTP this time. Are you going to be online tomorrow? I want to do it when you're around in case I screw up again. You are so helpful. I really appreciate all your help. I just about had a heart attack when my site went down.
          Um.. I'm usually online during GMT+09 (Japan) Business hours. Anytime outside of that, it's hit and miss. Officially, the vBulletin staff will tell you that mod support should be done over at vBulletin.org. But if you get stuck and you cannot get help here or there, send a message via the address I'm sending you in PM. I'll do what I can to help you...
          To be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
            Um.. I'm usually online during GMT+09 (Japan) Business hours. Anytime outside of that, it's hit and miss. Officially, the vBulletin staff will tell you that mod support should be done over at vBulletin.org. But if you get stuck and you cannot get help here or there, send a message via the address I'm sending you in PM. I'll do what I can to help you...
            Thank you! I tried over there too but no one got back to me right away and it was an emergency.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X