Problem Clicking On Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problem Clicking On Forums

I just upgraded my site on our developmental server and it looks great. I'm still adjusting to 4.1 (coming from 3.8) but I noticed on issue right away. When I click on any forum, it gives me this message:

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I clicked on a few threads, and they are great, I've even posted in those thread, and no issues either.

I have disabled all plugins/addons before the upgrade. I used VBSEO before if that is important also.

I am urgently trying to upgrade our site because we need to move to INNODB. Our post table is locking on my current site because of incredibly rapid growth.

Did you disable vbseo also?

How about a link? And what type of Friendly URLs are you using?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Hey Lynne, I disabled vbSEO also. Here is what my links look like, it's not live, it's on our developmental server.

http://www.**.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?15-Getting-Started

Comment

After you did the upgrade, did you run all the maintenance items you were told to run - update thread info, forum info, search indexes.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X