Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] $vboptions[forumhome] does not appear to be updating to new URL

Hi Guys

I have updated my forum into the root of my website.

The forum works fine and going to my domain.com website brings up the forums and everything looks nice.

Weird thing is. Any links to my forum in my template are still pointing at the old url (domain.com/forums).

I've checked the template and the link presented is based on

$vboptions[forumhome].php$session[sessionurl_q]

I'm assuming this is taken from the domain I set within

Adminc CP > Site Name / URL / Contact details

This is set to domain.com (without a trailing slash) however it's not getting picked up for some reason and continues to point to my old domain.com/forums url..

Weird I know. Anyone have any ideas? Should I be setting this URL somewhere else?

Cheers

Mark
    Getting Down under | Download2me | Newsgab | Careercraft | Newmomsforum | Freeware Downloads

When you say "Any links to my forum in my template" - can you be specific about what you mean?

Do you have an htaccess file? Or you use seo? Can we get a link to see this happening? Also "$vboptions[forumhome]" should not be in any of your templates (and is not in any of the default templates). That is the old format and won't work invB4.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Working...
    X