Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bensmom
    replied
    I have been trying to find a way to do this too. I'll check out the site you mentioned and if I can figure it out, I'll come back here and post.

Aaron, if you figure it out, can you post here?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm sure this is possible but their is no built-in function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron873
    started a topic [Forum] RSS Feeds, automatic posting

RSS Feeds, automatic posting

Hi,

I'm wondering if vBulletin will automatically post a thread whenever a new topic is submitted on my website.

However, my website does not have RSS Feeds, and I have been reading up about RSS Feeds and I have come to the conclusion that implementing an RSS Feed into my website will not be easy.

So, I'm wondering, instead if whenever I create a new topic on my website is there a way to make vBulletin post a thread.

Another way I was going to do this was via cURL (PHP), using $_POST in the same way the $_GET is used, but I wanted to see if there was an easier way because remote SQL isn't enabled on the server my forums is hosted on therefore I cannot insert the thread information directly into the database of which my forums are held on.

Thanks,

Aaron
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X