Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Watch your own video at 20 seconds, then at 22 seconds, see the domain change? You logged into www.domain.com, but you were at domain.com. You can either remove the BASE URL requirement from vBulletin, or force users to use a single domain (www vs nonwww) or set your cookie domain to .domain.com

Leave a comment:

• ArboristSite
    replied
    It doesn't happen on Vbulletin's version here. I don't run this site here dinarspeculator.com and the same thing happens. I have switched different computers 4 to be exact. I also have logging in at different places (different IP's) and also have tried different browsers with the same result.

Leave a comment:

• pselten
    replied
    i'd just take over a forum (www.bordercollieforum.nl). i have the same problems with a few users. I update from version 4.0.6 to 4.1.0 sp2.
    I curious what fix there is for this. I have about 250 members and about 25 of them they reported this error/issue.

Or some members logged in, they get the message "you're logged in" and the whole forum stays hidden (login is necessary to see the forum).

Greetings Paul

Leave a comment:

• GamerPerfection
    replied
    Originally posted by ArboristSite View Post
    Yes, it does happen on all of them and I'm getting complaints from members.
    Hang on you are saying this happerns on ALL VB4 forums that YOU go on... not just the one(s) you run? So it happens on this official site too? I'm a little confused.

Leave a comment:

• ArboristSite
    replied
    Yes, it does happen on all of them and I'm getting complaints from members.

Leave a comment:

• GamerPerfection
    replied
    On all vB4 forums you go on? Not just your own?

I suspect it's a cookie issue. make sure the path for your cookies are correct. Especially when you do upgrades.

Leave a comment:

• ArboristSite
    replied
    I should note that this happens on all the VB4 sites I go on. Just haven't seen a fix on this forum for it.

Leave a comment:

• ArboristSite
    started a topic [Forum] Login issue

Login issue

This issue only happens on the home page. I made a video showing what happens. See how I login and try 2x and says I am logged in but it comes back and says I am not. Then I go to any forum and it shows I am logged in. Many people are leaving cause they think they aren't logged in or at the very least complaining to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MVkHc63-9s