Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cron Errors - Flagging up as a Virus????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Cron Errors - Flagging up as a Virus????

Sorry this is a bit vague folks, but I'm not getting this myself. This is a post based on what folk on my site are telling me.

hi fella. every time i visit your site as of 12 today i get a virus threat attack blocked by agv from.

www.fiat-scotland.com/fiat/upload/cron.php?rand=1232526377??? (no ? just so its not a link)

heppens every time says its a explit script injection. any ideas fellas?

Had a few reports of similar, but as I say - it's not something I'm seeing ATM. So really, I have no idea at all what the probelm could be or even where to start investigating. Please help!!!
    www.fiat-scotland.com > making use of Vbulletin since 2008

Firstly AVG is very jumpy and not a virus scanner i would recommend to anyone, well maybe an enemy to annoy them lol... Ive just run a scan with Kaspersky pure and your site does not show up at all, so i would consider this safe... you may need to report this to the AVG team so they can un-list your site from their database.

Comment

Originally posted by darren1981 View Post
      Firstly AVG is very jumpy and not a virus scanner i would recommend to anyone, well maybe an enemy to annoy them lol... Ive just run a scan with Kaspersky pure and your site does not show up at all, so i would consider this safe... you may need to report this to the AVG team so they can un-list your site from their database.
      Thanks a lot, was hoping it was just AVG being a bit rubbish. Hopefully that is the case
      www.fiat-scotland.com > making use of Vbulletin since 2008

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X