• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loco.M
    replied
    It's showing up #1 here
    google is always changing ranking
    fyi that phrase "universeanime'" isn't very competitive at all
    do you get many new members searching that to find your site?
    "universe anime" looks like a much better term to shot for, but not much

the no space gets about 500 searches a month, the spaced version gets about 1,000

Leave a comment:

• Luffyua
    replied
    its been back to 1 for a whole week

thanks for the reply though

Leave a comment:

• Jaffery
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
    Ok, nobody can tell you why your site dropped, if it's that easy we would be all on #1 places. Google changes their algo on a daily base, it could be a change you made recently i.e. new site title, new url structure, bad link neighborhood, anything against google guidelines, too many back links in a short time, to few back links, too many and too big flash banners, slow loading time, have you changed yesterday from vB3 to vB4?
    Maybe you're back on #1 tomorrow or next week. But one thing is for sure, there is no quick hint or explanation why your site dropped and how you get it back.
    This could be a better place (more helpful) for you.

Edit, saw your post too late, b.t.w. remember there is a difference when you're logged into google or not regarding your site ranking.
    Exaclty, even if google hasn't changed anything there are many other reason / fact which affects ranking.. may be your competitor did something or changed something which made more relevant to the keyword you searched.

So, instead of worrying about this one word, work to increase site content. That will be more helpful !

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Ok, nobody can tell you why your site dropped, if it's that easy we would be all on #1 places. Google changes their algo on a daily base, it could be a change you made recently i.e. new site title, new url structure, bad link neighborhood, anything against google guidelines, too many back links in a short time, to few back links, too many and too big flash banners, slow loading time, have you changed yesterday from vB3 to vB4?
    Maybe you're back on #1 tomorrow or next week. But one thing is for sure, there is no quick hint or explanation why your site dropped and how you get it back.
    This could be a better place (more helpful) for you.

Edit, saw your post too late, b.t.w. remember there is a difference when you're logged into google or not regarding your site ranking.

Leave a comment:

• Luffyua
    replied
    NVM, it was by browser acting up. It was on the first page itself my other admin confirmed it but I don't see any result until 7th page O.o and Now i see it again.

This topic can be locked

Leave a comment:

• Luffyua
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
    There is no #1 placing guaranty on google. Your site has 32 members and isn't very active, what do you expect?
    even when it had 10 members on a free board it was placed number 1

And can you tell me how it is not active? We have close to 4k posts in around just 3 weeks of us being open.

I know it isn't activity or anything of that sort, coz its been number 1 for a long time even when we were on free provider zetaboards

Its either something with the vbulletin files or something with my server, I want an affirmative that it isn't with vbulletin files so I can contact my server which had some dns problems lately

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    There is no #1 placing guaranty on google. Your site has 32 members and isn't very active, what do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• Luffyua
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaffery View Post
    Its on third page here.
    Thats the problem, it used to be the first result
    Also our old boards result, and our DA account are 1st and 2nd

Till the day before it was
    1 our forums
    2 our da
    3 our old forums

Leave a comment:

• Jaffery
    replied
    Its on third page here.

Leave a comment:

• Luffyua
    started a topic [Forum] Link gone from google?

Link gone from google?

When you search for 'universeanime' on google, our forums universeanime.net used to be the first result.

From yesterday, its just disappeared, can anyone tell me if something from vb could have done this or is this from my host side?