Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change the width of the LHS section in the CMS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arvid
    replied
    Originally posted by olivercookson View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but in grid manager I can only change the RHS menu and not the LHS menu's width?

Thanks
    Yes you can!

The options to focus on on the Grid Edit page are:
    Code:
    Sidebar: Yes
    ---Sidebar Location: Right
    ---Sidebar Width: 300px
    Columns: 2 Coumn (33/66)
    I'm just guessing those might be what you have set them to?

The sidebar settings (if you have them as I wrote) would ofcourse set your right hand sidebar.
    The Coumns dropdown will set the widths of your left hand sidebar and your middle column. 33/66 as I wrote in my example settings will set the LHS to 33% and the middle section to 66% width. The other availible options that would give you ha left hand column thinner than you middle section are the 25/75 and 40/60 2 Column settings.

Leave a comment:

• olivercookson
    replied
    Can anyone help?

Leave a comment:

• olivercookson
    replied
    Originally posted by arvid View Post
    You can change all the widths in the Grid Manager (Admin CP -> vBulletin CMS -> Grid Manager). Either you click edit on you existing grid, or you create a new one.
    Thanks for the reply, but in grid manager I can only change the RHS menu and not the LHS menu's width?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• arvid
    replied
    You can change all the widths in the Grid Manager (Admin CP -> vBulletin CMS -> Grid Manager). Either you click edit on you existing grid, or you create a new one.

Leave a comment:

• olivercookson
    replied
    Sorry I meant "Left Hand Side". See image:

Leave a comment:

• arvid
    replied
    What do you mean by LHS section? I think you have to clear things up a bit to get an answer. A screenshot might help.

Leave a comment:

• olivercookson
    replied
    Can anyone help?

Leave a comment:

• How do I change the width of the LHS section in the CMS?

Hi

How do I change the width of the LHS section in the CMS? I can change the width of the RHS in "layouts" in the admincp. However, in "section manager" there is nothing to amend the width of the RHS of the section & cat's.

Any help appreciated.