I'm using this code to align my titleimage right,

.logo-image {
    clear:both;
    display:block;
    float:none;
    text-align:right;
    padding-top: 20px;
    }

but need to add another image on the left, could someone advise the best way please?

Also, the above code causes the logo to appear above the 'Welcome' etc and I want the logo to appear below.

Best to post a link to the site with the two images and post an image of what you want it to look like. Most likely, you won't want to have clear:both in there if you want the images side-by-side.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Lynne, he's my current site, www.os-db.net which shows the image I want to align right. I also have another image that I want next to it but aligned left. I don't have the second image added as yet though I guess it will have to be referenced in the header template.

Comment

You'll have to edit the header and add another <div> right after it. You'll float that one left and float the one you have right.

Don't forget that not all user have their browsers set as wide as you may. Adding another image may make the header look good to you, but may make it look odd to users who don't have their browsers open as wide at you do.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynne, I think I might look to reduce the image logo size, always looks good on my Imac

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X