Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No, the profile changes are not saved to css files. Unfortunately the ability to change profiles means that people will also be able to create profiles that clash with the main style. There really is no way to avoid that.

Leave a comment:

• Bilal
    replied
    Thanks Steve..that did the trick! however it reverted back to the default vb4 theme i-e on my dark theme the white profile is looking odd, If I am not wrong, vbulletin 4.1 don't save profile customization stylevars in the css file? if I am making a new theme how do I setup the profile stylevars? secondly what if a forum has multiple themes?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try running this query and let me know if it works:

DELETE FROM customprofile WHERE userid = -1;

Leave a comment:

• Bilal
    started a topic [Forum] Profile Customization issue - not reverting

Profile Customization issue - not reverting

Hi,

I customized the profile and than used the admin option "save as default" for all users..now I can't revert back the customization I made, for example I added a new style and it's messing it up. I even deleted all the styles and added a new default style and still I am seeing old customization I made :S

Is there any way I can revert back or remove the customization I made so my new skin/style won't get messed up??
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X