I need to understand some permision issues in CMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to understand some permision issues in CMS

Let me explain i have created a new primary user and this primary user needs to have its own atomany in that it should be able to do everything a registered user can do but the main thing is if you do not belong or are not a primary user in this new group you can not see the members of this group when veiwing the members list. But this group should be to all the members in the over all system or all the registered members of their primary user this new group and the all the registered user that are in the primary registered user. Please do not confuse this question with the group part of the system we are only taking about a new primary user and new usergroup.

THANKS

Frank H. Shaw

sorry this should have been posted in the vbulletin v4.0 not 3.8 how can I move this to the correct forum spot TAHNKS

Comment

Sorry, I could not follow that at all. Could you please try explaining again?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X