• Show
Clear All

• mauro269
    replied
    Ok Steve, thanks for your reply. I'll ask on vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• mauro269
    replied
    Ok, I've found what's the issue. My hosting has a limitation of 3 emails every 2 seconds. Yesterday I tried to send 1500 email setting "emails to send at once" to 1. It started to send the newsletter but my provider blocked me for excessive email traffic. I checked and they told me about that limitation.
    Now the problem is...how can I set vbulletin to send 3 emails every 2 seconds...or even 1 email per second? I don't find any setting on ACP...
    Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Try reducing the number of emails sent at once first then if that doesn't work drop the Google bit. I sent 2800 emails yesterday in batches of 100 via admincp and didn't have any issues.

In my mind Google is causing the issue. Am I right in thinking that welcome emails, password reminders etc are all getting out?

Leave a comment:

• mauro269
    replied
    Originally posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
    Have you tried dropping the Google service from this and just going direct through your hosting?
    No, because my hosting told me that it was unnecessary.

Originally posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
    Or try setting "emails to send at once" to 1. Let us know how you get on.
    I'll try this and I'll let you know
    Thanks for your help...I hope to have good news

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Or try setting "emails to send at once" to 1. Let us know how you get on.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Originally posted by mauro269 View Post
    Hi ChemicalKicks, I apologize for the late reply.
    I've an email [email protected] and I'm using the service offered by Google with Google Apps.
    Have you tried dropping the Google service from this and just going direct through your hosting?

Leave a comment:

• mauro269
    replied
    Hi ChemicalKicks, I apologize for the late reply.
    I've an email [email protected] and I'm using the service offered by Google with Google Apps.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Okay and who provides your email, Google?
    Last edited by CK; Tue 7 Dec '10, 8:19am. Reason: mistake

Leave a comment:

• mauro269
    replied
    The default installed on Vbulletin....It's that you can find under "Users > Send Emails to Users"

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    What product are you using to send the email?

Leave a comment:

• mauro269
    started a topic [Forum] I've a newsletter issue

I've a newsletter issue

Hi,
    I've Vbulletin 4.0.6 and I've an issue with my board. When I try to send a newsletter using the function built in AdminCP seems that it doesn't work. I'll try to explain better:

I tried to send a newsletter to all groups, but the email is received only by Admin Group. So I tried to send newsletter only to normal users group, but the email is received only by the first users on the list (alfabetically list). The email used is a Google Apps Product associated to my domain and it works without problems.
    So, what' the matter and how can I solve it?
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards