Facebook questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Facebook questions

So i have to questions about integration, the first...when i do integrate with Facebook, does that mean i am not able to log in manually? So i cant just go to username and password and hit enter? I have to hit the Facebook connect button every time?

and the second

when i do integrate it, is there a way to pull the pictures and avatar from Facebook so everything gets pulled at once?

Originally posted by misterwaterfalli View Post
    So i have to questions about integration, the first...when i do integrate with Facebook, does that mean i am not able to log in manually?
    No, you can still log in manually though the community

So i cant just go to username and password and hit enter?
    YES
    I have to hit the Facebook connect button every time?
    No. You can use either.

when i do integrate it, is there a way to pull the pictures and avatar from Facebook so everything gets pulled at once?
    YES, you will asked on what details you would like to share between Facebook & the community.

You can find more details here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Common-Issues

Comment

TheVisitors, thank you so much for posting your above link!

I upgraded my vb from v3.8.x to v4.1.0 PL2 and have been lost on the new features.

I have been trying to figure this out on my own....and ba-da-bing...you post up a link that answered my questions and have me up and running.

Comment