X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] img path

I have a skin which wants me to upload the images to /forums/
    However I want to upload the images to /forums/images/styles

Only problem, if I don't follow the instructions then all the images are not in the correct path. In the 3.x days this was pretty easy to solve. I just went to the admincp - style manager and than all style options. And edit each path on the one page. Only took a minute and it was all done.

However the only way I can see how to do correct this problem now is to go into the stylevars and edit each one. One....by......one. And this is going to take me hours.....

Is this the only way to now correct this? or is there a way I can correct this quickly and simply?
    Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

The image directory style paths were the original style vars, you can select a group of stylevars (click, then shift click and get a large group) and update them all at once.

Comment

It might be as easy to manually edit the xml file for the style concerned using a search/replace, then reimport.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Yeah I looked at the xml file option, but I just wanted to really do it through the admincp ^^ and I now see that you can thanks to Zachery. It would probably be helpful to have some text on that page that says you can do that.
        Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X