Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Mikey
    replied
    I'm glad you got your issues fixed, I've been following the thread when I have had time, good for you.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    I always suggest testing any upgrade before you do it. See this article on how to create a test site:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...ng-A-Test-Site

I also run the following Cron based backup modification from Paul M over at vbulletin.org. This may help you for having more current backups going forward:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231481
    Yes i use that cron backup.
    Ironically the script had stopped working for the last 3 weeks due to a full server i was unaware of actually.
    I posted that in an earlier post here.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I always suggest testing any upgrade before you do it. See this article on how to create a test site:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...ng-A-Test-Site

I also run the following Cron based backup modification from Paul M over at vbulletin.org. This may help you for having more current backups going forward:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231481

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Well i can say now after enabling mods etc that my forum is back and running.
    Am i game to try upgrade again lol. Nope. Not yet anyway.
    But wow quite thankful to all who offered assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Destron
    replied
    Best of luck

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by DAMINK View Post
    How do i disable from config mate?<br>I did look in there and could not see an option.<br>Never heard of Photopost sorry. <br>Are you talking about the breaks. Yea got me buggered why they are coming up.<br>I only use the quick reply so perhaps that is why?<br>
    No, I was asking about Photopost on your site as I had the header error problem on that a long time ago when I used to use it.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Originally posted by Destron View Post
    You can turn off the plugin system by putting the following line in your config.php<br>define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);<br>right after the first line: &lt;?php<br>
    <br><br>Yep that fixed it mate. Now i can repair.<br>Thankyou mate. <br>Really at this point it appears my forum is back online.<br>Despite me cracking the ****s and effectively being a bit of a dick i have received countless support here and i am truely thankful for that.<br>Honestly without everyone i would never have got this back online.<br>Thankyou heaps VB Community. <br>Shall i forever eat my own words. IE first couple of posts in this thread.<br><br>BUT IT APPEARS TO BE FIXED x 1000<br> <br>

Leave a comment:

• Destron
    replied
    You can turn off the plugin system by putting the following line in your config.php
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    right after the first line: <?php

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    How do i disable from config mate?<br>I did look in there and could not see an option.<br>Never heard of Photopost sorry. <br>Are you talking about the breaks. Yea got me buggered why they are coming up.<br>I only use the quick reply so perhaps that is why?<br>

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Have you turned of all products via the config.php yet? And do you use Photopost?

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    I tried updating the cache with the tools.php file.<br>That did not change anything.<br>I cant turn off the mods because i cant access the ACP currently.<br>I wish i would have stopped the FTP when the forum come back online properly. But decided to let the last 30 meg of files update. Got me buggered if i can replicate it though.<br><br>

Leave a comment:

• Destron
    replied
    I had a similar error a few months ago, about the header already sent, I believe it was a mod that was causing the error, you're getting this even with the plugin system disabled? I think I ended up uninstalling all my mods and then installing them one by one. Can't say for sure you're getting the exact same error message I got then. I think I was able to get in by using tools.php, and I there's a setting there that let me in back when I had the problem. It's the cache or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Ok i ran tools in acp again and rebuilt the templates and got it to no sql errors for not logged in and 2 for logged in which are.

Code:
    [B]Parse error[/B]:  syntax error, unexpected ')' in [B]/home/ftwforum/public_html/includes/class_core.php(4070) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]51[/B]

[B]Parse error[/B]:  syntax error, unexpected ')' in [B]/home/ftwforum/public_html/includes/class_core.php(4070) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]51[/B]
    Now i still can not access the ACP because it says

Code:
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/ftwforum/public_html/includes/class_core.php(4070) : eval()'d code
    Line: 51
    So close now but yet so far.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    I cant access the ACP to check mate.
    Trying to reup the includes folder again.
    When i was uploading them earlier today at one point during the upload the forum began to work perfectly. Then once it finished i got errors lol.
    I really cant win on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Do you have this enabled under Options->General Settings?

Add Template Name in HTML Comments

Leave a comment: