X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMINK
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Try reuploading the master style. Upload tools.php to your admincp. Make sure you still have everything in the /install directory except install.php. Then point your browser to tools.php and login. Then reupload the master style. Then remove tools.php
    That sounds like the answer before i even try.
    Will try now. Thankyou Lynne.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Try reuploading the master style. Upload tools.php to your admincp. Make sure you still have everything in the /install directory except install.php. Then point your browser to tools.php and login. Then reupload the master style. Then remove tools.php

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Ok followed all of above too the letter and i have the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• melbo
    replied
    because you have the www and non-www screwed up. Doesn't matter how it happened, your site is split in two.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Originally posted by Ace View Post
    You still need to make a Default Style..

*edit* I was too slow.
    Yes i have done that.
    Actually i believe you can not delete the default style because its active.
    But yes i have tried to make new ones and re up new ones with no difference.
    An important fact that does not get answered is when i try generate a theme i loose the css even at that point inside ACP?

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    You still need to make a Default Style..

*edit* I was too slow.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Yes both. Plugin page and the settings option also.
    Have not tried the chmod option.
    I am in the process or reupping them now and once done i will try that and recreate a new style.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Did you disable them via the config.php file or just manually in the Manage Products page? If the later, did you also disable all plugins via the Plugin Manager page?

And when you replaced directories, did you make sure the chmod the vbulletin_css file to 777 if you store css in the filesystem? And then rebuild styles?

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Actually I looked at your site and you have not followed those instructions.

Also this notice on your site is unfair: I am trying to get support over at VB but have had my ticket refused?

We have been consistently given you support on the forums here. You specifically chose not to purchase ticket support. As much as we want to help, it would be unfair to customers that have purchased that support if we decide to give it away for free just for you. I hope you understand.
    I did put in a ticket.
    I have done everything asked here?
    I need to let my community know i am still alive.
    I dont know what too tell them.
    It feels like i am going around in circles here.
    I stayed on this thread for about 14 hrs yesterday in the hope to resolve this.
    I now have about 2 hrs before work so i am a little stressed.
    Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That is only part of the total instructions. As I said every time I've check it was clear those instructions were not followed.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied

The pic is bigger. But all strikes through mate.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Actually I looked at your site and you have not followed those instructions.

Also this notice on your site is unfair: I am trying to get support over at VB but have had my ticket refused?

We have been consistently given you support on the forums here. You specifically chose not to purchase ticket support. As much as we want to help, it would be unfair to customers that have purchased that support if we decide to give it away for free just for you. I hope you understand.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by DAMINK View Post
    Not sure why people are saying i am not?
    Every time I've checked, you've had Products running.. I can see them in the source.

Leave a comment:

• DAMINK
    replied
    I have done exactly above repeatedly and am in the process of doing it again now. Not sure why people are saying i am not?
    I put a support ticket in so they could have a go but got rejected???
    I have tried changing the www also as you asked about 4 pages back. That did not change anything.
    I have tried EVERY piece of advice given thus far.
    Nothing has worked.
    But am trying again now.

Leave a comment:

• melbo
    replied
    There are some good suggestion above that you have not followed yet.
    Create a new default style
    try changing your URL to non-www in ACP.

Leave a comment: