Those Damned Widgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Those Damned Widgets

Howdy all, I'm having trouble changing the position of my widgets. Anytime I attempt to use the "Configure" option the browser goes gray and a black box with a loading symbol comes up and then after 15 seconds it goes right back to the widgets menu again.

I looked around the forums and tried some of the other solutions including making sure the CMS URL is blank, and creating an .htaccess file with the rewrite rule and uploading it to my suite directory.

I still can't configure my widgets and it's becoming a pain. If I can't do it from the admin CP, is there a way I can change it server-side?

Thanks in advance,
    Syn

If you want to move the widgets around you need to go to the layouts page, not the widgets page.

Also, fwiw make sure you're using the admincp from the correct url. If your forum url is www.domain.com and you're using the admincp from http://vbulletinforum.com/forum/admincp you will get these issues.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X