Why do I see this join facebook message in CMS articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Why do I see this join facebook message in CMS articles

Yes, I have activated the facebook feature but why does it now include a message for people to join facebook? That seems pretty new. Can I edit this message or at least translate it into swedish?

Click image for larger version

Name:	gamed.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	3719187

"Gå med" in swedish is "join" in english.
    AMD Forum

Is this happening here on vBulletin.com with the english language package?

Comment

No Zachery, on my own board: www.amdforum.se. Why does it happen at my place and not here?
      AMD Forum

Comment

Does it happen with the default language?

Comment

Yes. Its no difference what language I use.
          AMD Forum

Comment

Zachery, for your info: This message appears only if you are not logged in on facebook on the same time you are visiting the vBulletin board. However, can I translate that message into swedish?
            Last edited by Astyanax; Fri 26th Nov '10, 2:31pm.
            AMD Forum

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sign up to facebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	3680798
              Is this happening here on vBulletin.com with the english language package?
              Yes it is. I notice this on Nov 25
              Mr_Running
              You Could Live a Long Time: Are you Ready to Run?

For the improvement of social groups, please add tags, attachments, infractions, reputation, moderation tools, notifications, thread read marking, group discussions in What's new, category permissions and subcategories.
              More improvements: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8784

Comment

Originally posted by Astyanax View Post
                Zachery, for your info: This message appears only if you are not logged in on facebook on the same time you are visiting the vBulletin board. However, can I translate that message into swedish?
                It is possible that its directly from facebook, since I think that is iframe code.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                  It is possible that its directly from facebook, since I think that is iframe code.
                  I checked and it isn't in the phrases, so not possible to translate in vBulletin. So as Zachery says probably from Facebook. But the thing that is strange is that the link "Sign up" or in Swedish "Gå med" is automatically in Swedish when using a Swedish browser, but not the rest of the text "to see what your friends like." Maybe a bug on the Facebook side?

When I am logged in the full message (but slightly different text since I am logged in) is all in Swedish.

/Anders
                  Anders Pettersson
                  Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
                  If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
                  Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X