Facebook Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Facebook Question

Mi facebook connect button doesent appear.
    Created a new template with no modifications and the facebook button doesent appear in mozzila.
    The connection throw facebook doesent work on google chrome either
    Last version of opera doesent show the button as well
    I ussed this tutorial and made exactly wath he told me to do.http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Common-Issues
    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	3719184

I have an facebook acount and i created an page for mi site.
    http://www.facebook.com/developers/editapp.php?app_id=171563739528957#!/pages/StormZone/172091639485959

How can i make that when i log in with mi account tho post the posts that i made and select to post in facebook to be posted on the facebook page of stormzone not in mi facebook profile.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by (--eRRoR--); Thu 25 Nov '10, 3:01pm.

Lol look at this.
    on the portal it appers and it works www.stormzone.ro
    when i select the forum it dissapears www.stormzone.ro/forum

Comment

I don't see it in your portal at the moment either and your login look nothing like the screenshot you've posted.
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

the picture is made on the default theme but here is it.
        The facebook button works on the portal and shows but on the forum it doesent.

Comment

help please

Comment

I dicovered that when i select the forum language in english it works everiwhere but when i put it in mi custom language it dissapears.
            Last edited by (--eRRoR--); Sun 28 Nov '10, 4:39am.

Comment

Originally posted by (--eRRoR--) View Post
              How can i make that when i log in with mi account tho post the posts that i made and select to post in facebook to be posted on the facebook page of stormzone not in mi facebook profile.
              You can't. It posts to your profile, not a fan page.
              My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

then why does the facebook button doesent work on other language then the default one?

Comment

Originally posted by me
                  You can't. It posts to your profile, not a fan page.
                  Originally posted by (--eRRoR--) View Post
                  then why does the facebook button doesent work on other language then the default one?
                  The two things have nothing to do with one another. There is no 'then' followon from 'this posts to your facebook profile, not a fan page'.

Sorry, I don't know. Possibly an error in your language config?
                  My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                  vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

i'm his partner, the problem is when changing the language. it's been in two languages since lasta version was 3.8.4 i think. since then we are updating. tell me, is there a way to update a language so it get's the new changes? thx

Comment

i will use ticketing sistem because here i dont find so much help

Comment