Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to disable Moderator deleting visitor message of mebmer profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetpotato
    replied
    Thank you Trevor,

I've also seen it too. Now I'm trying to find the best way to apply permissions for all Moderators.

Wish you all the best,

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If I go to that section, I see 'Visitor Message Permissions'.

I've just tested this with a Moderator account on a test site and changing those changes their ability to edit/delete VMs.

Do you have that section when editing a Moderator?

Leave a comment:

• sweetpotato
    replied
    Thank Trevor,

I' ve tried it already but these permissions there only for the forum not for all user profiles. The problem here is that moderator can delete visitor messages of all members over the site. I have also tried to change permissions of Moderator user group but still cannot solve this.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you go to AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Show All Moderators > [Edit], you can change their permissions there.

Leave a comment:

• How to disable Moderator deleting visitor message of mebmer profile?

I' ve noticed that all moderators can delete visitor messages on any member profile even those of Administrator. How to prevent them to do so? I think visitor messages are something private, it belongs to the profile owner and everyone can report visitor messages so it's not right when Moderators can delete it before the owner have time to read.

Thank you,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X