• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please see the link below for known causes of blank or white pages:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/blank_pages

Leave a comment:

• stifler's mom
    replied
    I feel your frustration, I had the same issue that could not get resolved

My site was blank and would not load : On further investigation my site would however load from www.my-site.com/forum.php
    To fix this I had to ftp to my root directory and changed index.html to ~index.html (just saves deleting the file from the server)

Another theme issue i have had problems with is installing a theme > letting people choose their theme > I uninstall the theme and select default theme as default for all > site will not load for any one that was using uninstalled theme including admin.

Any way let me know what your problem was

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    Create a new style with no parent and make it the default in settings > options > style & language settings. When you go to view the page be sure to do a hard refresh.

Leave a comment:

• Yixless
    started a topic [Forum] My Forum Is Blank HELP!

My Forum Is Blank HELP!

I added a theme, then all of the sudden when I goto my website it jsut shows a blank white page. I think it crashed or something. I deleted theme and set the default theme to the default theme and it still dont work. What do I do?