Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dholt
    replied
    I Guess the two will go hand in hand as if I'm sending feeds to twitter I get 500-1000 hits but no one wants to go through the sign up or Registration process just to reply.

The one forum I set up is just for rss feeds and it is posting fine and sent too twitter fine.

I just wanted to add no new posts from registered members to that forum as it will go too twitter

I was just not sure by checking the option for no new post would stop the rss feeds already be posted. I guess I should just check it and see if the rss feeds stop.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    1. You could create a separate usergroup for the RSS Feed user and give them access to post new threads and other usergroups only permission to reply to threads via AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > View Permissions

2. Not at this time but it's on the list to eb added during the 4.x series.

Leave a comment:

• dholt
    started a topic [Forum] I have Two Questions/No posting in forum

I have Two Questions/No posting in forum

1. Can I set a forum that I use for RSS feeds via Twitter so users can't start a new thread but they can only reply.

I Understand how to do this but will it stop the rss feeds from posting is my Question.

2. I understand peaple can sign up using there facebook account but can they also sign up using there twitter account so I can get replies as I get more hits from twitter then any other network.

Thanks in advance