Options for style="display:none;"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Options for style="display:none;"

What options are there for the 'style' in the following code taken from the header template?

Code:
    <input type="text" class="textbox default-value" tabindex="102" name="vb_login_password_hint" id="navbar_password_hint" size="10" value="{vb:rawphrase password}" style="display:none;" />
    Many thanks

I'm not sure what your question is. display:none means not to display something.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      I'm not sure what your question is. display:none means not to display something.
      Sorry, I appreciate that.

What I mean is, are there other options to replace 'none'? I'm trying to add a border around the login boxes (mine are on a white background and only show the default text). Thanks for your help.

Comment

You want to outline the little login and faq and register 'buttons'? Try something like:
        HTML Code:
        .toplinks ul.nouser li a,.toplinks ul.nouser li .logindetails {border: 1px solid white;}

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment