Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] how to change the font size in vbulletin 4

hello
    recently i upgraded my site to vbulletin 4 and i have some questions plz help me
    how could i change the font size of :
    thread titles in forumdisply not the theadlisthead font i mean the threads titles
    also

how to change the font size of the forums titles and descriptions without changeing the size of the times and date
    :D:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::D

I have the same problem...font size is all over the place after upgrading to 4.08
    And I think it is the threadinfo box has grown in size.
    an example can be seen here http://www.australiangecko.com/general/

Comment

That looks like an issue with custom stylevars. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

If you do not have this problem with the original templates, then this means the problem is with one or more of your custom templates. You need to revert your templates, then redo your changes.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

plz answer my questions
        i use default style

Comment

Originally posted by yahoooh View Post
          plz answer my questions
          i use default style
          There is no single option to set the default font size. You would have to edit the appropriate font values in each Style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i know
            but what is the stylevar name plz

Comment

There is no one stylevar for all fonts. They are scattered among different sections. You will have to go through these here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars

Look for any stylevar with 'font' in the name.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Hi Steve,
                I cleared the browser caches and closed all the windows...nothing changed.
                I created a new style with no parent and the threadinfo area still looks the same.

It would appear that I might have edited one of the master templates somewhere & will have to revert them and hope that fixes it.

Comment

Originally posted by PSimmo View Post
                  Hi Steve,
                  I cleared the browser caches and closed all the windows...nothing changed.
                  I created a new style with no parent and the threadinfo area still looks the same.

It would appear that I might have edited one of the master templates somewhere & will have to revert them and hope that fixes it.
                  Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

steve i try to use all font and nothing change i need to change the font size of this :
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	04-12-31 07-51-44 م.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	3680678

Comment

What is the direct link to what you want changed?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	04-12-31 07-51-44 م.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	3680679

Comment

I meant the exact URL on your site.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

http://www.alwatanyh.com/forum/f4/index.html

Comment

Thank you. What is wrong with the fonts on this page? http://www.alwatanyh.com/forum/f4/index.html

Steve Machol Photography

Comment