Images not showing in CMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Images not showing in CMS

After upgrading from 4.04 to 4.08 the inline images was gone in articles. Only the link to the images was left. Se the attachment.Click image for larger version

Name:	attachement.link.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	3719050

I have to put the inline attachment bak again manually.

Have you checked the permissions and made sure that the usergroup doesn't have Can Download Attachments unchecked?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Yes. That is not the problem. The inline images was gone after upgrading. The thumbnail showed up on the preview on the frontpage, but when clicked for read more no images showed up.

Comment

Try rebuilding attachment thumbnails in AdminCP > Maintenance > Update Counters
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Finished update counters for thumnails now, but the inline images still missing.

Comment

You can put in a support ticket and we can check this out. I think I saw this once on someone else's board. If you looked at the article in non-WYSIWYG mode, the images were all attached using [ ATTACH ] instead of [ ATTACH=CONFIG ] tags and so they weren't showing up. Once the tags were changed to included the =CONFIG part, then they were fine.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Yes, I can put a support ticket. I looked at the article in non-Wysiwyg mode, but [ ATTACH=CONFIG ] was in place.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X