Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• jluerken
    replied
    I want my Mods to see this link without making them to sMods. How can I do so?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by B16MCC View Post
    Now I'm confused. As the forum Administrator I can see the ModCP link in the footer so it is still there. Also on another forum (4.08) at which I am a moderator , I can see the link there too.

Could you expand please ?
    Admins and Supper Mods can see the link. Moderators can't. It has been this way for many years.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Edit the Moderators Usergroup and change 'Can Moderate All Forums (is Super Moderator)' to 'Yes' will show that link.

Leave a comment:

• B16MCC
    replied
    Mod CP Link In Footer

Now I'm confused. As the forum Administrator I can see the ModCP link in the footer so it is still there. Also on another forum (4.08) at which I am a moderator , I can see the link there too.

Could you expand please ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The link to the Mod CP was removed a number of years ago because it added an extra query. You can provide them with the direct link to the Mod CP.

Leave a comment:

• B16MCC
    started a topic [Forum] My Moderators Can't See The Footer Mod Link

My Moderators Can't See The Footer Mod Link

Hi guys, I'm currently running 4.07 , about to update to 4.08 . As mentioned in the title my questions is simple, why can't my moderators see the Mod link in the footer ?

I've checked the footer template and it seems fine. Any tips greatly appreciated, thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X