PHP Code:
    // Deprecated as of release 4.0.2, replaced by global_bootstrap_init_start
    ($hook vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('global_start')) ? eval($hook) : false
    so try global_bootstrap_init_start

Comment

I usually write my includes differently than you:

PHP Code:
      include('../inclusion/inclusion.php'); 
      You may want to start doing some debugging of your own to figure out exactly what is going on. Add something like this:

PHP Code:
        $includedphp ob_get_contents();
      $includedphp '<div>Hello World!</div>';

ob_end_clean();
      vB_Template::preRegister('ad_global_below_navbar',array('includedphp ' => $includedphp)); 
      See if that prints out. Then go backwards through the code and keep adding things like that to see where it's failing.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

thx lynne, i try with your code, nothing appear
        Justoverclock.com

Comment

i try for hour……nothing….
          Justoverclock.com

Comment

Very strange that it's not working.

Are you sure, that you're adding it in the right STYLE ? (if you have not only the standard style)

Comment

yes my skin is called JUSTWHITE, and i put the code into ad_global_below_navbar in the JUSTWHITE template

and i've try also in header and footer but without result
              Justoverclock.com

Comment

Try using "process_templates_complete" and add it like this instead of preregistering it:
                PHP Code:
                $ad_location['global_below_navbar'] .= $includedphp

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

GREAT.....NOW WORK

some little problem....

the inclusion appear below the AD unit: see http://forum.justoverclock.com
                  (i would replace the actually news box)

how can i make the url seofriendly? (like my homepage?)
                  Last edited by markoxaser; Sat 6 Nov '10, 1:27pm.
                  Justoverclock.com

Comment

I see some stuff above the ad - so did you change to code to fix that? The URLs look fine also. Can you give an example of what you want to change and to what?

Comment

No no the box You see Now is with java....if i put My inclusion (Now disable) the url are not rewrited and all appear below the ad
                      Justoverclock.com

Comment

Then try this instead:
                        PHP Code:
                        $ad_location['global_below_navbar'] = $includedphp $ad_location['global_below_navbar']; 
                        As for URLs, look up the function fetch_seo_url. If you need further help with that, please post on vbulletin.org

Comment

THX LYNNE now is perfect!!! i have only the problem for mod rewrite...GREAT, THX!

i've tried to put an htaccess from wordpress root into inclusion folder but the url are always not rewrited, how can i use the rewrite url?
                          Justoverclock.com

Comment

.htaccess is not used to actually change the url in the page - it is used to redirect a user when they put an old url into the browser url box. I don't know anything about wordpress, so I can't help with any issue regarding it.

Comment

ok and i have vbseo, is possible to use vbseo to rewrite this url?
                              Justoverclock.com

Comment

I don't know, as I don't know vbseo either. Try asking that question on their support forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X