Postbit User Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Postbit User Info

I have suddenly noticed that the popup on the username isn't formatted correctly any more and I have no idea why. It looks like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	3719011

The popupmenu.css and memberaction_dropdown templates are default.

Any ideas...thanks?
    Best regards
    Ian
    "Everyone wants to fly, but some people just haven't realised it yet"
    www.recreationalflying.com
    NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Use firebug and see where it is getting the padding from (or whatever is adding the extra space there). You'd have to post a link to a page with a dropdown that we can see if you want more specifics about where to look.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynn
      I am a bit lost using Firebug and to see the issue you need to be a registered user...if you don't mind I have PM's you a login for my site if you could have a quick look I would greatly appreciate...thanks
      Best regards
      Ian
      NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Comment

PM replied to. You have some custom CSS which is causing the issue.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks greatly Lynne
          That .left and .right are for a bbcode of positioning an attachment in a post and wrapping the post text around the attachment.

I will change the reference.

Thanks again...
          Best regards
          Ian

Comment

Hi Lynne,

I wish to edit the entire userinfo block in my CSS. I've tried editing the postbit.css and am having little luck. I can add code directly into the vbulletin-style.xml against the userinfo div but I understand this is a sloppy way to do it. Can you please advise me how to edit the background colour for the entire userinfo block? (from user name through to IM options).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X