No announcement yet.

How to disable viewers of subforums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to disable viewers of subforums?

Beside the title of each subforum, the number of current viewers of that subforum is listed (such as "34 viewing"). How do I disable this in 4.0.8?

Thanks much!

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) > Show Users Browsing Forums
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      AdminCP > Settings > Options > Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) > Show Users Browsing Forums
      Thank you, Trevor, but that's not what I'm looking for. This is already set to "no" on my forum. I understand that option would list by screenname those viewing the forum.

What I am wanting to do is to remove where it states in parentheses how many people are viewing a forum (such as "34 viewing" or "5 viewing").

Comment

Originally posted by TbChampions View Post
        Thank you, Trevor, but that's not what I'm looking for. This is already set to "no" on my forum. I understand that option would list by screenname those viewing the forum.

What I am wanting to do is to remove where it states in parentheses how many people are viewing a forum (such as "34 viewing" or "5 viewing").
        oh oops, that was the same as above
        it's in the settings tab, one sec I'll find it

admincp > settings > Forums Home Page Options > Display Logged in Users > no

^ that will do it
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Hi Loco! Thanks for your reply, but I'm afraid that's not what I'm looking for either. I do like for the viewers/members to be listed at the bottom of the front page.

What I'm wanting to do is delete the number of viewers looking at particular forums. See image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	viewers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	3680589

Thanks much!

Comment

I saw it removed the ones at the bottom too, I think that's the only way to remove them from the forums though.
            You could also just comment out that part in the templates.
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X