Profile Customize Doesn't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Profile Customize Doesn't Work

I have updated my Vbulletin to 4.0.8 and just Profile Customize doesn't work

When i click on the button it goes on loading but nth would be appeard what should i do>

Originally posted by radali View Post
    I have updated my Vbulletin to 4.0.8 and just Profile Customize doesn't work

When i click on the button it goes on loading but nth would be appeard what should i do>
    Do you have JavaScript enabled in your web browser?

Comment

I can access profile customize here in Vbulletin Community but in my own web site no

Comment

408 requires admincp > settings > options > Server Settings and Optimization Options > Use Remote YUI > none. If you have that set then I would recommend submitting a support request
        Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

Set vbotpions > Server Settings and Optimization Options > Use Remote YUI > None

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Me too on my websites: http://www.furryitalia.it and http://www.softairmania.it

When I click on the button the header change color but nothing appear

Comment

I have change it to none but still not working~

Comment

Ok it goes Disabling YUI but it's strange...

Comment

Fixed ~ Templates was out of date..

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin Brown View Post
                    408 requires admincp > settings > options > Server Settings and Optimization Options > Use Remote YUI > none. If you have that set then I would recommend submitting a support request
                    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                    Set vbotpions > Server Settings and Optimization Options > Use Remote YUI > None
                    Thanks both, this sorted my question of the day...
                    VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
                    No Addons - none at all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X