X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Leadcrow View Post
    Those annoyed by its limitations and not having the possibility to use another browser still could, and not for just this issue or vb4 forums.
    No matter how annoyed I am ,my boss do not intend to call the IT guys to install another browser or an extension for IE6.
    IE6 is perfect for his needs,it is not there in the office for my entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• soloarquitectura
    replied
    We have users who work in government and can not manipulate their computers, so they can not install anything.

Leave a comment:

• Leadcrow
    replied
    Those annoyed by its limitations and not having the possibility to use another browser still could, and not for just this issue or vb4 forums.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Leadcrow View Post
    Using Google's Chrome Frame extension for IE6 would help IE6 users deal with its limitations.
    I don't think that the majority of IE6 users could install any extensions to enjoy vB4 forums.

Leave a comment:

• Leadcrow
    replied
    Using Google's Chrome Frame extension for IE6 would help IE6 users deal with its limitations.

Leave a comment:

• soloarquitectura
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen Linn
    Closing this issue. If you believe the issue continues to exist in the product, please Petition to Reopen
    Please, I do not want to reopen the issue.
    I guess it's fixed in version 4.0.9.

But we need some workaround for vBulletin 4.0.8, for IE6 users can not upgrade your browser.

Leave a comment:

• soloarquitectura
    started a topic [Forum] IE6: giant avatars in 4.0.8

IE6: giant avatars in 4.0.8

We have a lot of users complaining this bug for version 4.0.8:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-9618

Not only is not solved, right now even affects vbulletin.com

Does anyone know a workaround until this is fixed?