Skin Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Skin Questions

First, is there a way to make the google adsense code width a little smaller on just one skin. It is currently to long and overlapping over the right side bar a bit on one of them.

Also, is there a way to disable the forum block with the new threads on just one skin, but only on that skin. I would like it enabled on the other skins.

Thank You

You can probably change the CSS for the adsense. Without knowing exactly what you want and seeing the page, I can't really be specific.

You would probably have to write a plugin to disable that block only on that style. If so have some coding ability, you may ask for help with that on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynne. I think i will just disable the sidebars then. But for the adsense. It is the top adsense text that pops up with the regular vbulletin adsense options. The width is a little to long on one skin. Is there an edit I can mess around with to cut the width until i find the right size?

Comment

Can I get a link to see this on that skin? I'd need to see the CSS on that skin in order to recommend a change.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Can I get a link to see this on that skin? I'd need to see the CSS on that skin in order to recommend a change.
          http://www.orlandomagicfans.net/foru....php?styleid=7

Comment

This is in the source code:
            HTML Code:
            <div class="clear"></div>

<div style="width:728px; margin:0 auto; padding-bottom:1em">
            The width is set right there. So, you'd have to change that.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X