Which CSS please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbed View Post
    Same, this fix lets us choose all the colors on our profile and make it default.

Grimsqueaker

Have you tried DELETE FROM customprofile WHERE userid = -1 then customizing your profile and run the query again?
    As does the fix I posted, which is a single hit solution that will resolve for ALL users...

Lets face it, the developers used poor mapping to define the default colours in the profile and no amount of kludges will disguise this..

Personally I don't care which solution you use, as long as it works for you.. But at least acknowledge that some have used the solution you are promoting with no success... (and yes I have tried "DELETE from .... etc. etc. )
    You don't know what you don't know...

Comment

i'm not trying to promote it. i'm just saying that solution doesn't work for me cause that's not how i was the defaut profile to look.

Comment

this fixed it for me, the other solution did not.

i suspect when I upgrade to 4.0.9 it'll be set correctly and i wont have to go back here and revert these files?

Originally posted by Grimsqueaker View Post
        lines 215 & 216 of profilecustomize.php are as below by default

PHP Code:
                'moduleinactive_text_color' => self::$stylevars['header_background']['color'],

'moduleinactive_link_color' => self::$stylevars['header_background']['color'], 
        these are the stylevar mappings that are causing the majority of issues.
        On my forums I changed these lines to:

PHP Code:
                'moduleinactive_text_color' => self::$stylevars['body_color']['color'],

'moduleinactive_link_color' => self::$stylevars['link_color']['color'], 
        and it has resolved these issues for me...
        GameOn Friendly Multiplayer Gaming Community

Comment

Originally posted by Robbed View Post
          Looks like their has been a fix since oct 22nd.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-9830
          Worked, at least for now!
          Currently working on:
          Anizeen - What anime have you seen?
          Osito Barrigón - Winnie Pooh y sus Amigos

Comment

no fix worked - 4.0.7 to 4.0.8 was a downgrade
            Youth Work Forum

Comment

Not fixed in 4.1 public beta

Comment

Originally posted by Mermaid View Post
                Not fixed in 4.1 public beta
                Glad you mentioned that. I was considering upgrading to the beta to hopefully fix this annoying issue.

Comment

Here's the fix for this issue, found it in another thread, I tried it, works great, hopefully I was able to save someone else the pain of looking it up.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-9830

Comment

Originally posted by Grimsqueaker View Post
                    lines 215 & 216 of profilecustomize.php are as below by default

PHP Code:
                            'moduleinactive_text_color' => self::$stylevars['header_background']['color'],

'moduleinactive_link_color' => self::$stylevars['header_background']['color'], 
                    these are the stylevar mappings that are causing the majority of issues.
                    On my forums I changed these lines to:

PHP Code:
                            'moduleinactive_text_color' => self::$stylevars['body_color']['color'],

'moduleinactive_link_color' => self::$stylevars['link_color']['color'], 
                    and it has resolved these issues for me...
                    Thanks.
                    This fixed my forum in vbulletin 4.1 version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X