Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Freaky twitter problem!

Hello!

I've got all sorts of mods installed on my forum but just recently people have been getting the following message (or similar) after they post new posts (not replies)....

...Basic authentication is not supported on line 204 in /data01/badacid/public_html/vocalcafe.co.uk/twitter.php#0 /data01/badacid/public_html/vocalcafe.co.uk/twitter.php(648): Twitter->doCall('statuses/update...', Array, true)#1 /data01/badacid/public_html/vocalcafe.co.uk/newthread.php(274) : eval()'d code(26): Twitter->updateStatus('Sunny Sunday ht...')#2 /data01/badacid/public_html/vocalcafe.co.uk/newthread.php(274): eval()#3 {main}

Fatal error: Basic authentication is not supported on line 204 in [path]/twitter.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287
    I've disabled all my plugins except for the Blog and CMS but I'm still getting the problem. Can anyone tell me where else I can check to sort this out? I'd have thought disabling plugins would resolve it, but apparently it hasn't!

Any pointers would be fab. Cheers,
    JT

p.s. I'm assuming this Twitter.php isn't part of VB?

Originally posted by JonnyThunder View Post
    I've disabled all my plugins except for the Blog and CMS but I'm still getting the problem. Can anyone tell me where else I can check to sort this out? I'd have thought disabling plugins would resolve it, but apparently it hasn't!
    Have you REALLY disabled plugins? (Either through Plugin (not Product) Manager, or through config.php?)

Or have you gone through the PRODUCT list and disabled those?

(It is a plugin. It is called vBulletin Tweet Poster (or similar). It is still active. Go to Plugin Manager and look for it. It won't have a line through it, and there will be a tick in the box next to its plugins.)
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Ahhh well spotted. I was indeed using the manager.

I found the Twitter thing and nuked it. Many thanks for your post.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyThunder View Post
        Ahhh well spotted. I was indeed using the manager.

I found the Twitter thing and nuked it. Many thanks for your post.
        Not a problem, that's the first thing I guess - they tend to hide away in there, without a Product to disable.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X