Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I should know this but I am going to ask because it's been a long time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] I should know this but I am going to ask because it's been a long time.

OK so I started one of the largest p2p sites unitethecows.com years ago it grew to a pr7 and had thousands of members etc etc. Sold it like a dumb ass about 4 years ago.

I decided to get back into the forums after having a ton of successfully wallpaper sites (boring)
    I started appleiforums.com I am focusing on all apple i devices. I feel like I have a decent understanding of how the forums are run etc. and I think I have a good start with the layout. I just don't recall how the hell I got my last forums off the ground. I don't want to pay people to post to get the ball rolling, that seems wrong. I wanted to see if you guys could give me some advice? I know content is king and the site is just a few days old so I will get there. I hired 3 writers to write articles full time, just need to get the forums cooking....

Thanks for your advice in advance....
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X